Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Chapter 1 Notes

Prediction
  •   I predict that Lennie is going to cost George the job.  I think this because the book says that he likes to do weird things like play with mice and he just seams like the type of person.  He also might say something to the boss that will make him angry.
  • I predict that George and Lennie will both suddenly become rich.  I don't know what formed this prediction, but i just think this will happen.
  • I predict that Lennie will run away. I think this because George keeps getting mad at him, and Lennie keeps saying that he is going to run off. I believe that eventually, when George pushes him to hard, I think, Lennie will.

Reflect
  • Something i would change is maybe describe the setting a little bit more, there wasn't much description so it is hard to picture this in my mind.

Questions
  • Will Lennie and George split and get different jobs as each other  or will they both find work in the same area?
  • Why does Lennie have a mouse in his pocket?

No comments:

Post a Comment